Sweet treats for the literary, the musical, the feminine, and the generally filthy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I'm Peepin'

From Electric Literature's Recommended Reading, author Nell Zink (best penname, if it is one, EVER) and her story "The Wall Creeper."

"I’ve never met anybody I can be entirely sure I’ve actually met.” - See more 

Also, child bride of Christ Carabella Sands had a new story published called "An Antelope Explaining to an Antelope How to Hunt an Antelope"
I think I get it, but I don't really and it's okay because she also draws really sexy carrots and any gal like that is a keeper. 
















Also, writer Juliet Escoria is a brilliant, witchy wonder:
Animal Cruelty by Juliet Escoria from Juliet Escoria on Vimeo.


Ladies is killin it in art.




No comments:

Post a Comment