Sweet treats for the literary, the musical, the feminine, and the generally filthy.

Friday, March 13, 2015

A Girl and her Kitties

Okay for some reason today I really want to celebrate my life and friendship with my two kitties, ZigZag and Saffron. They are beautiful and we've taken some amazing photos together--too many. Let's dig into my PhotoBooth from long ago and take this in order, from Blonde to Red.

ZigZag is a proud prince.

So fierce.
So snuggly.


Blondies

Pooped Princess

Christmas cat!!

My guy.



We are fond of each other.

Behold our beauty.

On the lookout.

Heart-to-heart.

Concerned perplexity.

Summer babes.



A stray kitten I rescued! I named her Cookie Pants.

Crazy eyes Mcgee!!
Lookitthisfuckingkitty.

Loungin' ladies! <3 td="">

Look at this fucking kitty.



After all, a girl's best friend is her cat!



No comments:

Post a Comment